Maine Coon Cats. Maine Coon Cat Owner's Manual. Maine Coon Cats Care, Personality, Grooming, Health, Training, Costs and Feeding All Included. by Elliott Lang (Paperback / softback, 2014)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $22.26Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by wordery
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $30.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEverything you need to kw about keeping the Maine Coon cat as a pet. This is ather very informative book by Elliott Lang. As an animal lover, he enjoys writing animal books and advising others how to take care of their animals to give them a happy home. He has been in the company of animals for over 40 years. Maine Coon cats make very good pets. Not only is the Maine Coon cat beautiful but also very adorable. You will never feel bored when living with a Maine Coon cat. It is a playful cat that keeps you engaged all the time. The Maine Coon is particularly good with children with who it develops a very strong bond because of its playful nature. Furthermore, this cat is very receptive to training. This book is a must have guide for anybody passionate about Maine Coon cats. Maine Coon cats care, personality, grooming, health, training, costs and feeding all included. The book is written in an easy to read and understandable style. In a straight forward, nsense fashion, Elliott Lang covers all aspects of keeping Maine Coon cats as pets. Elliott Lang says: I have always been in the company of animals. My family has always been hands on with the pets in our household. Whether it was bathing, feeding or taking care of our animals, my family ensured that the animals got the best of everything. These animals were the centre of all our activities. There was t a single day that did t begin with a discussion about our pets. What to feed them? How to take care of a cat or dog that is ailing? What is the most nutritious thing to feed them? These were common dinner table conversations while I was growing up. So, needless to say, I have had a lot of practical training with respect to taking care of different breeds of animals. Today, I am in a very privileged place where I can share this information with pet lovers across the globe. I would never have been able to provide you with so much comprehensive information without the kwledge that I gained from my father, my family and of course my beloved cats.
- Author(s)Elliott Lang
- PublisherImb Publishing
- Date of Publication12/07/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPets & Equine
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintImb Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight218 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.05Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.13
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.