All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis large, native American cat is currently one of the most popular breeds in the United States. Here in one volume is virtually everything a pet owner needs to kw about the Maine Coon. Complete Pet Owner's Manuals show and inform pet owners regarding proper care of dogs, cats, birds, fish, reptiles, amphibians, small caged animals, virtually every creature that is kept as a pet. It contains advice on purchasing and otherwise acquiring a pet, feeding it nutritiously, keeping it in good health, and where applicable, grooming and training it. Each book is individually written by a specialist, and though the information is authoritative, the text is clear and straightforward, easy for every pet owner to understand.
- Author(s)Carol Daly
- PublisherBarron's Educational Series Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication29/09/2006
- SubjectPets & Equine
- Series TitleComplete Pet Owner's Manual
- Place of PublicationHauppauge
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBarron's Educational Series Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight204 g
- Width165 mm
- Height200 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.65
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.