CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionAuthors from Homer to Shakespeare, Charles Dickens to Joseph Conrad and Slocum to Smeeton have expressed the beauty, mystery and power of the sea, and the unique traits required of sailors. This is a volume of the most memorable of these musings with 1000 quotes from writers and speakers around the world, organised into 70 categories intended for browsing and indexed by keywords and by author for easy reference.
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication01/11/1999
- SubjectWater Sports
- Series TitleSheridan House
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSeafarer Books
- Width154 mm
- Height226 mm
- Edited byWilliam Galvani
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.