All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionGovernment agencies are facing the loss of experienced talent as older generations of workers retire, while budgets shrink and the workforce becomes increasingly dispersed. Given this reality, how can agencies preserve the kwledge base of the experienced workforce, and pass that kwledge on to younger workers in new ways, with fewer resources? This TD at Work will answer the following questions:* What is a distributed workforce, and what are its challenges?* How can agencies develop a strategic training plan for the future?* Which format of training is best for a distributed workforce?* How might the training needs of a distributed workforce continue to evolve?
- Author BiographySardek P. Love is president and founder of Infinity Consulting and Training Solutions, a global management and leadership development consulting firm. Possessing over 22 years of expertise, he has worked in 24 countries, inspiring, developing, and educating thousands of managers and their employees to consistently deliver exceptional results. Known globally for his energetic and thought-provoking style of delivery, Sardek is also a certified coach, speaker, and trainer with the prestigious John Maxwell Co., led by the best-selling author and world renowned leadership guru John Maxwell. Timothy D. Howell is director of human resources for the District of Columbia Department of Youth Rehabilitation Services. His goal as an HR professional is creating a strategic alignment of the right people performing the right role at the right time to help achieve ultimate organizational success.
- Author(s)Sardek Love,Timothy D. Howell
- PublisherAmerican Society for Training & Development
- Date of Publication30/10/2015
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleTD at Work (Formerly Infoline)
- Place of PublicationEnglewood Cliffs, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintASTD Press
- Weight181 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.