All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book briefly describes a healthy diet plan and provides further detail on physiological hazards that accompany low-carbohydrate diets. It lists strategies for diet planning and contains suggestions and tips for physical activity. It shows how to calculate Body Mass Index (BMI) and contains a chart showing acceptable weights based on BMI. It discusses the unique risks of apple- and pear-shaped fat distribution. It explains calories and how to calculate your total daily energy needs. It lists calories burned by various activities from basketball to walking. It also lists problems associated with overweight and underweight.
- PublisherAnatomical Chart Co.
- Date of Publication01/01/2001
- FormatFold-out book or chart
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationSkokie, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAnatomical Chart Co.
- Content NoteWallchart
- Weight95 g
- Width509 mm
- Height661 mm
- Spine660 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.65Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.