All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMaintaining a Healthy Weight chart briefly describes a healthy diet plan and provides further detail on physiological hazards that accompany low-carbohydrate diets. The chart lists strategies for diet planning and contains suggestions and tips for physical activity. -shows how to calculate Body Mass Index (BMI) -contains a chart showing acceptable weights based on BMI -discusses the unique risks of apple- and pear-shaped fat distribution -explains calories and how to calculate your total daily energy needs -lists calories burned by various activities from basketball to walking The chart also lists problems associated with overweight and underweight. Available in English and Spanish Made in the USA. Available in the following versions : 20 x 26 heavy paper laminated with grommets at top corners ISBN 9781587794100 20 x 26 heavy paper ISBN 9781587794094 20 x 26 heavy paper laminated with grommets at top corners Spanish ISBN 9780781773409 20 x 26 heavy paper Spanish ISBN 9780781773393
- PublisherAnatomical Chart Co.
- Date of Publication01/01/2001
- FormatFold-out book or chart
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationSkokie, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAnatomical Chart Co.
- Weight63 g
- Width509 mm
- Height661 mm
Save on Other
- AU $19.02Trending at AU $21.55
- AU $35.31Trending at AU $51.32
- AU $18.18Trending at AU $21.97
- AU $26.23Trending at AU $28.21
- AU $35.56Trending at AU $40.90
- AU $30.33Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $17.41Trending at AU $22.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.