All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $30.35Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionThe book includes background, rationale for treatment, antated standards and guidelines for the treatment of historic buildings, building systems, and materials. It includes information on energy conservation, and meeting LEED as well as ADA requirements. Including a companion CD featuring more than 400 how-to field guidelines individually printable for various treatment applications, this book provides comprehensive coverage for preservation professionals, architects, engineers, facility managers, and others working on preservation and restoration field.
- Author BiographyJOHN J. CULLINANE, AIA, is the President of John Cullinane Architect, LLC, an Annapolis, Maryland-based architectural/engineering firm that has undertaken rehabilitation designs for thousands of old and historic buildings across the United States. Since 1993, he has taught historic building maintenance for the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers and preservation planning for the National Preservation Institute. From 1975 to 1992, he was senior architect for the President's Advisory Council on Historic Preservation in Washington, D.C. He can be reached at email@example.com.
- Author(s)John Cullinane
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication07/12/2012
- SubjectCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight644 g
- Width192 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.