All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionFor the 100th anniversary of the rewned art movement kwn as Dada, Three Rooms Press presents the 10th edition of its stunning annual collection of provocative and disruptive Dada-inspired art and writing culled from a plethora of top international contributors, in full color. MAINTENANT 10: A JOURNAL OF CONTEMPORARY DADA WRITING AND ART is the latest edition of our acclaimed annual collection. This year's theme, WARM/HUNGER, features work encompassing artists' and writers' reaction to climate change, global poverty and hunger, ongoing world war and the nationalism, rationalism and greed that has made all of this seem endless and infinite. It features work by a wide range in internationally-rewned Dada artist and writers including punk rock legends Grant Hart, Mike Watt, and Alice Bag, poet and Zapp comix founder Charles Plymell, world-rewned contemporary artists Raymond Pettibon and Mark Kostabi, provocative outsider artists Claude Pelieu and Mary Beach, literary provocateurs Anne Waldman and Andrei Codrescu, and many more.
- Author BiographyPeter Carlaftes is a screenwriter, playwright, actor, poet, and editor. The author of A Year on Facebook, the poetry collections Drunkyard Dog, I Fold with the Hand I Was Dealt, and Triumph for Rent: Three Plays, he lives in New York City. Kat Georges is a writer, poet, editor, director, playwright, and designer. The author of Punk Rock Journal and Our Lady of the Hunger, she lives in New York City.
- PublisherThree Rooms Press
- Date of Publication23/06/2016
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Series TitleMaintenant
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThree Rooms Press
- Content Note50 color images
- Weight428 g
- Width171 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byKat Georges,Peter Carlaftes
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.