Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.50Trending at AU $29.45
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $33.44
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.85
- AU $14.41Trending at AU $14.92
- AU $11.16Trending at AU $15.72
- AU $36.86Trending at AU $44.14
- AU $11.55Trending at AU $11.75
About this product
- DescriptionJoin Maisy on her very first sleepover! Friends and games, yummy food and funny dancing it's hard to feel anything but wide awake. Tallulah is having a sleepover, and Maisy is invited. So is Tallulah's new friend, Ella. Every moment is packed with fun as the friends talk, dance, giggle, and play together. After a tasty supper and lots of games, all three get ready for bed, and Maisy reads a story. Is everyone finally tired? With this anything-but-sleepy storybook, children new to sleepovers and seasoned pros alike can enjoy an overnight visit with Maisy and her pals. Good night, Maisy. Good night, everyone!
- Author BiographyLucy Cousins is the creator of the beloved Maisy series. She is also the author-illustrator of the widely acclaimed Yummy: Eight Favorite Fairy Tales, a New York Times Book Review Best Illustrated Children s Book of the Year, as well as I m the Best and Hooray for Fish! Lucy Cousins lives in Hampshire, England.
- Author(s)Lucy Cousins
- PublisherCandlewick Press (MA)
- Date of Publication08/05/2012
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleMy Friend Maisy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCandlewick Press (MA)
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight295 g
- Width239 mm
- Height193 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Illustrator(s)Lucy Cousins
- Format DetailsSewn,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.