CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
More items related to this product
About this product
- DescriptionKids go crazy for Maisy s lift-the-flap books! Two of Lucy Cousins s very first Maisy books are w reissued by Candlewick in a bold new design. It s time for Maisy to go to bed. First she likes to drink her favorite bedtime drink. Then she needs to brush her teeth, wash her hands, put on her pajamas and read a bedtime story, of course. There s lots to do! With tabs to pull and flaps to lift, children will love helping Maisy get ready to go to sleep in this charming bedtime adventure.
- Author BiographyLucy Cousins is the creator of the beloved Maisy series. She is also the author illustrator of the widely acclaimed Yummy: Eight Favorite Fairy Tales as well as I m the Best and Hooray for Fish! Lucy Cousins s books have sold more than 27 million copies worldwide. She lives in Hampshire, England.
- Author(s)Lucy Cousins
- PublisherCandlewick Press (MA)
- Date of Publication14/09/2010
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleMaisy Lift-The-Flap Classic
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCandlewick Press (MA)
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight281 g
- Width158 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Illustrator(s)Lucy Cousins
- Format DetailsLift-the-flap book,Unsewn / adhesive bound,Paper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.