All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPreschool for Maisy means a day filled with friends and things to do, from the time she hangs her coat on a special peg to the time she says goodbye. There's painting and snack time, stories and naptime (and a bathroom break in between). Soon everyone's ready to haul out the instruments and make some ise, then head outside for a turn at the sandbox or slide. In a bright, full-size storybook full of familiar scenes, this child-friendly look at a day in the life of a preschooler is one that newcomers and seasoned pros alike will be happy to share.
- Author(s)Lucy Cousins
- PublisherWalker Books Ltd
- Date of Publication01/10/2010
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWalker Books Ltd
- Width190 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.