All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMaisy ventures into the water in a story sure to make a splash with young children who are learning to swim. Today Maisy is going swimming for the first time, and she is a little nervous. Good thing Eddie and Tallulah are coming, too. Eddie is a natural, but Maisy and Tallulah get into the pool slowly -- ooh, it's freezing! But soon they are kicking and floating and even blowing bubbles with the rest. Whether water-shy or raring to go, young readers will find much to relate to as Maisy experiences ather childhood first.
- Author BiographyLucy Cousins is the creator of the beloved Maisy series. She is also the author-illustrator of the widely acclaimed Yummy: Eight Favorite Fairy Tales, a New York Times Book Review Best Illustrated Children's Book of the Year, as well as I'm the Best and Hooray for Fish! Lucy Cousins lives in Hampshire, England.
- Author(s)Lucy Cousins
- PublisherTurtleback Books
- Date of Publication10/02/2015
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleMaisy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTurtleback Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight249 g
- Width188 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Illustrator(s)Lucy Cousins
- Format DetailsPicture book,Library binding,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.50Trending at AU $29.45
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $33.44
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.85
- AU $14.41Trending at AU $14.92
- AU $11.16Trending at AU $15.72
- AU $36.86Trending at AU $44.14
- AU $31.95Trending at AU $38.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.