About this product
- DescriptionColor, doodle, and draw until mealtime with Maisy and friends! An irresistible book of pull-out placemats. Is a small person you kw impatient for dinner? No worries Maisy has plenty to keep kids busy while they wait! Just grab some crayons or markers and pull out one of the fifty-two placemats inside. Maisy fans will be delighted as they help Maisy draw a fruit salad, create a flashy design on her tablecloth, draw a yummy meal on her plate, decorate fancy cupcakes, color a tomato-soup mess on Panda s face, and so much more.
- Author BiographyLucy Cousins is the creator of the beloved Maisy series. She is also the author-illustrator of the wildly acclaimed Yummy: Eight Favorite Fairy Tales, a New York Times Book Review Best Illustrated Children s Book of the Year, as well as Peck, Peck, Peck; Jazzy in the Jungle; I m the Best; and Hooray for Fish! Lucy Cousins lives in Hampshire, England.
- Author(s)Lucy Cousins
- PublisherCandlewick Press (MA)
- Date of Publication13/05/2014
- SubjectNovelty & Activity Books
- Series TitleMaisy Books (Hardcover)
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCandlewick Press (MA)
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight544 g
- Width229 mm
- Height315 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Illustrator(s)Lucy Cousins
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.