All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.32
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.35
About this product
- DescriptionA glance at the chapters in this book discloses issues of great importance to the Australian people. They include: self-determination for Aborigines self-determination for Aborigines the impact of British law on colonised peoples deaths in custody the Convention Concerning Indigeus and Tribal Peoples in Independent Countries criminal law after Mabo v Queensland (No 2) incarceration of Aboriginal women intellectual property rights in indigeus art.
- PublisherFederation Press
- Date of Publication01/03/1996
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationAnnandale, NSW
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintFederation Press
- Weight376 g
- Edited byGary Martin,Greta Bird,Jennifer Nielsen
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.