Brand newLOWEST PRICE
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHelp your child turn trash into treasure with craft and activity expert Jane Bull. Make It! from activity expert Jane Bull, gets children re-using rubbish to create amazing things. Think about all the stuff we throw away every day, like plastic drink bottles and metal cans, magazines and even clothes; they can all be re-used. There's need for fancy materials. Over 100 crafty step-by-step projects will have your child turning humble household rubbish into amazing treasures you'll want to keep. Watch them create jewellery from paper, flower pots from plastic bottles and shoulder bags from old jeans. Packed with facts on earth's natural resources and tips on recycling too.
- Author BiographyBy seeing the world through a child's eyes, award-winning author Jane Bull creates fresh, original, and energetic designs that inspire children to get crafty. Jane has been involved in an enormous range of adult and children activity books including bestsellers Make It! and Made By Me. Jane lives in London with her husband and three children.
- Author(s)Jane Bull
- PublisherDorling Kindersley Ltd
- Date of Publication01/03/2013
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDK Children
- Out-of-print date20/04/2016
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight288 g
- Width216 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 6
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.