All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTo warm the heart, soul, and bedroom, a stunning collection of 12 quilts - specifically sized to fit larger beds (queen and king) - is featured in this how-to book, Make & Love Quilts, by Mary Fons. Constructed from Mary's favorite fabrics for a modern aesthetic, the quilts are classified as scrap quilts and have an undeniable beauty. These quilts may take time to finish but can be completed by any quilter who has passion for sewing matter what her skill level. So go ahead, make a quilt for someone special, because few things say I love you like a handmade quilt.
- Author BiographyMary Fons is the founder, editor, and creative director of Quilty magazine. She also co-hosts the PBS program Fons & Porter's Love of Quilting, along with her mom, famed quilter Marianne Fons. Mary lives in Chicago.
- Author(s)Mary Katherine Fons
- PublisherC & T Publishing
- Date of Publication01/05/2014
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationConcord, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStash Books
- Content Note189 colour
- Weight463 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine9 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.87
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $30.98
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $29.55Trending at AU $34.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.