Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $45.25
About this product
- DescriptionThe only guide you'll ever need to everything you'll ever want to kw about conception, pregancy and birth. In this groundbreaking new book, Dr Simon Atkins unravels the science and presents the latest and most reliable evidence for making babies, having babies and taking them home. Published to tie in with the TV series 'Make Me a Baby', Dr Atkins will enable you to sort the facts from the fiction on the best routes to successful conception. With a step-by-step guide through pregnancy and birth you'll kw exactly what to expect at every stage and Dr Atkin's honest and down-to-earth advice will ensure you are perfectly placed to make informed choices in your own and your baby's best interest. Discover the best time for sex for conception. Understand how stress, smoking, drinking and other lifestyle factors may impact on your ability to conceive. Learn how to maintain a healthy pregnancy through the first, second and third trimesters. Find out how to prepare for birth, what to expect during the birth and what will happen during the first few weeks after you return home. Specially commissioned, unique photography will illustrate every stage of foetal development so you will kw how baby is developing and what is happening inside your body. * An authoratitive, comprehensive and fascinating guide to conception, pregnancy and birth.* Unravelling the science and busting the myths to offer you the most up-to-date and scientifically accurate facts on conception, pregnancy and birth.* What to expect in all three trimesters of pregancy. * Learn how lifestyle factors suuch as alcohol, sex, stress and body image may affect conception and pregnancy. * Includes advice on preparing for birth, the actual birth and the first few weeks at home. This fantastic new book will open your eyes to some common misconceptions, demystify the processes, reassure you through the worries and lead you through every step on your road to parenthood.
- Author BiographyDr Simon Atkins is a General Practitioner based in Bristol. He writes a column in the Guardian and is the presenter of the BBC TV series Make Me a Baby.
- Author(s)Cecilia Pyper,Simon Atkins
- PublisherPearson Education Limited
- Date of Publication02/05/2007
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationHarlow
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBBC Active
- Weight642 g
- Width188 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.