All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.44Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $89.84
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $21.95
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.37
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $34.59
- AU $39.47Trending at AU $40.01
- AU $40.67Trending at AU $41.16
About this product
- DescriptionIn the US over 150,000 people make their living from selling on eBay. It is a household name drawing tens of millions of people to its website each month. In the UK eBay is rapidly getting established. Make Money on eBay UK is a practical handbook aimed entirely for a UK audience who want to get involved in this new online buying and selling phemen. Every month millions of people in Britain visit eBay.co.uk. Celebrities do it - from Cherie Blair to Jemina Khan - as do people of all ages and backgrounds, but thousands are leaving having done thing more than look at the homepage. From first sight eBay.co.uk looks perplexing and difficult to navigate, but this guide from the inside boils the site down to its basics and gives step-by-step advice and instructions on how to establish yourself as a buyer and seller on eBay.co.uk - and make money at it!
- Author BiographyDan Wilson is the Community Manager at eBay.co.uk and has worked for the company since it was established in 1999. He is also a tutor at eBay University. A graduate of the London School of Economics, he cut his teeth as an eBay trader at university, selling his collection of Dr. Who memorabilia to fund his student extravagances. He has more than 500 unique Positive Feedback from both buying and selling and is proud of his 100 per cent Positive score. His favourite eBay sale was a 1938 Fishing Tackle Catalogue bought for 39p and sold for GBP25.
- Author(s)Dan Wilson
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication06/01/2005
- SubjectMoney & Consumer Issues
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNicholas Brealey Publishing
- Out-of-print date02/12/2005
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight235 g
- Width135 mm
- Height215 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.