All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEverything you need to kw to succeed in the real estate business, as an agent, broker, or seller Make More Money, Find More Clients, Close Deals Faster illustrates why and how real estate agents need to change the way they do business to better serve their clients, spend resources more wisely, and make more money. The real estate industry is torious for eating up a real estate agent's time, energy, and money, but many of the inefficiencies are of their own making. As a result, the client suffers from poor and uninformed service. This book provides a new business model for agents that shows how to sell more property, in less time, and develop client relationships that will continue over time, as well as a model for the broker, who can increase the brokerage's revenues through the use of professional development strategies from the book. Shows brokers how to provide better customer service, improve profits and return on investment, and take full advantage of social networking to advertise and attract new clients Written by Claude Boiron, coauthor of Commercial Real Estate Investing in Canada One of the few guides to the subject written particularly for the Canadian real estate market Make More Money, Find More Clients, Close Deals Faster is of value to real estate boards educating new members, academics, as well as agents, brokers, and sellers themselves.
- Author BiographyClaude Boiron is co-author of Commercial Real Estate Investing in Canada: The Complete Reference for Real Estate Investors and Professionals . As a real estate broker, he has transacted deals ranging from a couple purchasing their first home to complex commercial deals involving many millions of dollars, to residential, commercial, and industrial rentals. Boiron teaches a course entitled Commercial Real Estate Investing at the University of Toronto's School of Continuing Studies and a series of courses on residential real estate at York University. He is also retained by real estate brokers to teach a ten-week course entitled Real Estate Sales Training to their salespeople.
- Author(s)Claude Boiron
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication17/05/2013
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight476 g
- Width162 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine18 mm
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.87
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.08
- AU $34.17Trending at AU $35.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.