All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $74.74
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.46
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.65
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.44
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.36
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.46
About this product
- DescriptionGLOBALLY INSPIRED RECIPES TO BREW AT HOME With the creativity behind today s craft-beer revolution reaching all-time heights, both new and experienced brewers are looking to expand their palates. Brooklyn Brew Shop founders Erica Shea and Stephen Valand took a tour of the world s most invative and storied breweries and returned with thirty-three stovetop-ready recipes for silky stouts, citrusy IPAs, and robust porters, along with stories inspired by the global community of small-batch brewers. Now Erica and Stephen bring the taste of world-class beer into your kitchen ( matter how small it is). They share a German-style Smoked Wheat, an aromatic Single Hop IPA inspired by The Kernel in London s Maltby Street Market, as well as recipes straight from the brewmasters, including an imperial stout from Evil Twin, Ranger Creek s Mesquite Smoked Porter, and a Chocolate Stout from Steve Hindy, the founder of Brooklyn Brewery. Since beer is best with food, Erica and Stephen have also included recipes for a Farmhouse Ale Risotto, Spent Grain No-Rise Pizza Dough, Shandy Ice Pops, IPA Hummus, and more. With tips and introductory techniques to get you started brewing if you re a first-timer, you ll have world-class, small-batch beer ready to drink in time.
- Author BiographyERICA SHEA and STEPHEN VALAND are co-owners and -founders of the Brooklyn Brew Shop and the authors of Brooklyn Brew Shop s Beer Making Book. They sell their beer making kits and ingredient mixes at BrooklynBrewShop.com, the Brooklyn Flea, and at select retailers. Named in 2014 to Forbes 30 Under 30 list, they have been featured in Food & Wine, the New York Times, Real Simple, Serious Eats, and on the Early Show and Regis & Kelly.
- Author(s)Erica Shea,Stephen Valand
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication20/05/2014
- SubjectOther Beverages
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintClarkson Potter
- Content Note30 2-colour line drawings
- Weight336 g
- Width187 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.