All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionAn ingeniously simple and fully-illustrated book for crafting toys from objects found around the house. This clever guide focuses on fun, homemade projects using materials anyone can find around the house or that can be purchased for a fraction of what a commercially-produced toy can cost. Using everyday objects from cardboard tubing to paper to clothespins, readers will discover how to make such projects as: A milk carton balloon boat A rubber band banjo A cardboard tube kaleidoscope An embroidery hoop tambourine And more Perfect for parents and teachers, these projects enable families to spend less while keeping entertained. Because fun doesn't always have to come in a box-sometimes, it's the box itself.
- Author(s)Heather Swain
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication06/07/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPerigee Books,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white line drawings
- Weight181 g
- Width157 mm
- Height191 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.