All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $74.74
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.46
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.65
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.44
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.36
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.46
About this product
- DescriptionMany amateur astromers are short of time. A full-time career usually takes up most waking hours, and often there simply isn't time for leisurely observing. Fortunately, modern techlogies such as computer-controlled telescopes, GPS, rth-seeking and level detection, have made telescope set-up much quicker. Today's imaging systems enable astromers to take excellent astrophotographs without the hours-long exposures. Make Time for the Stars explains what to try on a tight schedule, and how to use today's equipment to get the most astromy out of the least time. This book showcases a wide array of quickly performed astromical projects, including various vel or new approaches to observing. There are also practical tips for maximizing time at the telescope, extracting optimal performance, quick and efficient set-up, and easily carried out optical maintenance. Significantly, the book features detailed information on alternative imaging techniques with simple and less time-consuming efforts.
- Author(s)Antony Cooke
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication28/04/2009
- SubjectAstronomy, Space & Time
- Series TitleThe Patrick Moore Practical Astronomy Series
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note61 black & white illustrations, 20 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight499 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.