All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.02
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.82
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
About this product
- DescriptionEveryone wants to be more effective at work and to get maximum impact from minimum effort. Make Your Brain Work shows you how to do this, using the latest insights from neuroscience about how our mind works and what really makes us tick. Author Amy Brann is an expert in brain science, but you don't have to be: she has distilled the key findings you need into n-technical, practical guidance. Read this clear, engaging book and discover the things you can do to get yourself functioning at the top of your capabilities, more of the time. Learn the habits, techniques and behaviours that will get you the results you want, by making your brain work for you. Leave stress, overwhelm, negative moods and poor time management behind - Make Your Brain Work is your passport to a new improved you!
- Author BiographyAmy Brann studied medicine at University College London during which time she became passionate about training people in leadership and communication skills. Realising that a lot of the material available was very surface level in its approach, she left medicine to find a discipline that gave added depth. Neuroscience was that discipline. Through her business, Synaptic Potential, Amy works with many companies to help them better understand their teams, clients and organisations as a whole. Amy is the creator of the successful online community, 'Neuroscience in Business'.
- Author(s)Amy Brann
- PublisherKogan Page Ltd
- Date of Publication03/01/2013
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKogan Page Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight391 g
- Width137 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.