All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.90
About this product
- DescriptionIn 25 years, Lloyd Kaufman has built up Troma Studios into a legendary production studio, responsible for such camp cult classics as The Toxic Avenger and Class of Nuke Em High. Now, Kaufman takes his independent studio style of filmmaking and puts it in the reader's hands, showing them how to: develop and write a kckout screenplay; raise funds for production; find locations and cast actors, crew, equipment, permits and music rights; cheap but incredible special effects; and make a bad actor act so badly, they're good.
- Author BiographyLloyd Kaufman is one of the very few genuine auteur filmmakers. He has written, produced and/or directed more than twenty five films including The Toxic Avenger, Sgt Kabukiman NYPD, Terror Firmer and Tromeo and Juliet. He is President of world famous Troma Entertainment, the oldest and, arguably, longest running truly independent film studio in history. This is his second book.
- Author(s)Lloyd Kaufman
- PublisherSt Martin's Press
- Date of Publication08/01/2003
- SubjectFilm, TV & Radio
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSt Martin's Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight413 g
- Width140 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.