All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $57.88Trending at AU $63.53
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $20.35
- AU $16.96Trending at AU $23.43
- AU $15.69Trending at AU $23.81
About this product
- DescriptionHorse owners who want to make their own horse equipment can use this book with confidence. No special skills are needed and the book is presented in the same format as Jean Perry's popular Make Your Own Horse Clothing . Over 40 items of equipment are described with simple, concise and easily followed instructions. The graph patterns and drawings which accompany the text can be modified to suit individual needs. Many items can be re-cycled from worn-out equipment, some use readily available materials and where special materials are required the author suggest where they can be found.
- Author BiographyJean Perry has City and Guilds Certificates in dressmaking and pattern cutting and a London University Teaching Certificate. She retired in 1995 but still teaches part-time. The author has owned three horses, is married and lives in Dorset.
- Author(s)Jean Perry
- PublisherThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Date of Publication26/12/1998
- SubjectPets & Equine
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJ.A.Allen & Co Ltd
- Content Noteline illustrations
- Weight400 g
- Width184 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.