All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionWhy wait for the holidays when you can adorn your home with a variety of beautiful wreaths all year long! Floral wreaths add a special accent to your home, but can be expensive to buy. Save money and express your creativity by learning to make your own wreaths with this step-by-step guide--so detailed, it is the only book on wreath-making you'll ever need!
- Author BiographyNancy Alexander sells her Ladybug Wreaths, patterns, and how-to videos through her websites and newsletter and on Etsy. Her promotional YouTube channel features wreath-making instructions and has more than 4,000 subscribers. She is the former owner of a popular decorating shop in Anderson, South Carolina, where she lives.
- Author(s)Nancy Alexander
- PublisherStackpole Books
- Date of Publication30/04/2016
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationMechanicsburg, Pennsylvania
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStackpole Books
- Content Note340 colour illustrations
- Weight381 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.