All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAlthough God commands His people to love one ather, growing in a loving spirit of unity is one of the greatest challenges facing churches today. And when we struggle with showing grace toward one ather, we don t let the light of Christ shine clearly to the world around us.Make Yourself at Home presents a guide to developing a Christian community that meets the deepest spiritual, relational, emotional, and physical needs of its people. In this book, you ll be encouraged to kw and embrace the one ather commands centered on loving, praying for, serving, and accepting each other. Each chapter shares Scripture and illustrations, along with practical suggestions to help you apply these commands to everyday living. Discover how you can cultivate the heart of the church to keep the light shining, and show the world the reality of Christ s love.
- Author BiographyKay Swatkowski holds a degree in elementary education and a masters in pastoral counseling. She and her husband, Raymond, have 40 years of ministry experience and have planted churches in the United States and France. Kay is a counselor and certified women s ministry specialist, and has served as the director of women s ministry for Converge MidAmerica. She is the author of the book A Grandmother s Prayers.Raymond Swatkowski earned a Master of Divinity degree from Trinity Seminary in Deerfield, Illinois. He is the co-author of The Retool Kit Pathway and works with colleagues at Pinnacle Ministries in Mosinee, Wisconsin, to help struggling churches in the United States, Japan, and the Philippines. Ray served as the director of church relations and later as executive vice president of Converge Worldwide.
- Author(s)Kay Swatkowski,Ray Swatkowski
- PublisherDiscovery House Publishers
- Date of Publication01/09/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDiscovery House Publishers
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight204 g
- Width135 mm
- Height201 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.69Trending at AU $111.84
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.50
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.50
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.99
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.12
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.