All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThink about it - and it moves. Think harder, the robot moves faster. But don't worry; as a robot it kws to avoid the black border so it doesn't fall off the table. Make a Mind Controlled Ardui Robot shows you how to build your own. You learn to measure attention level with a NeuroSky headband and send this information into Ardui. You will also build a line-avoiding system into the bot. And, of course, you will build the chassis of your robot from scratch.
- Author BiographyTero Karvinen teaches Linux and embedded systems in Haaga-Helia University of Applied Sciences, where his work has also included curriculum development and research in wireless networking. He previously worked as a CEO of a small advertisement agency. Tero's education includes a Masters of Science in Economics. Kimmo Karvinen works as a CTO in hardware manufacturer that specializes in integrated AV and security systems. Before that he worked as a marketing communications project leader and as a creative director and partner in advertisement agency. Kimmo's education includes a Masters of Art.
- Author(s)Kimmo Karvinen,Tero Karvinen
- PublisherO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Date of Publication20/01/2012
- SubjectComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationSebastopol
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMaker Media
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight122 g
- Width178 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine5 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.02
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.