All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $169.18
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.56
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.80
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.84
- AU $24.46Trending at AU $29.64
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.53
- AU $20.71Trending at AU $24.37
About this product
- DescriptionThis title contains creative cut-out and colour-in ideas to make invitations, place names, party bag tops, straw and sandwich decorations. There are also lots of extra ideas for decorating the house and table and a stencil with lots of fancy shapes and a template for envelopes and numbers.
- Author BiographyClare Beaton started her career with BBC children's television and her big, bold colourful art and craft work is popular with television producers, advertisers and for children's books. She has written and illustrated many children's books, particularly on craft.
- Author(s)Clare Beaton
- Publisherb small publishing limited
- Date of Publication01/09/2000
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleMake & Colour S.
- Place of PublicationKingston-upon-Thames
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Imprintb small publishing limited
- Content NoteBeaton, Clare
- Width229 mm
- Height270 mm
- Spine4 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.