About this product
- DescriptionMake and Play Nativity features six double sided panels with die-cut figures in one side that children can use to act out and recreate the scene of Christ's birth. The other side includes the story of the first Christmas to be read aloud as the kids make and play with the colorful nativity set.
- Author BiographyBethan James, a former teacher and youth worker, has written a number of boks for children. She lives with her husband and children in a rural part of England. Estelle Corke is based in the west of England where she lives with her husband and young daughter. She works in gouache, watercolor, and pen and ink.
- Author(s)Bethan James
- PublisherBroadman & Holman Publishers
- Date of Publication15/09/2013
- FormatBoard book
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Social Sciences
- Place of PublicationNashville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBroadman & Holman Publishers
- Weight218 g
- Width190 mm
- Height202 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)Estelle Corke
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.