Make it Happen: How to Get Ahead and Be Happy at Work by Bloomsbury Publishing PLC (Paperback, 2005)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $13.00Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by book_fountain
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA one-stop shop for anyone wanting to improve their life at work, Make It Happen is the ultimate guide to making the best of your talents and building the career you want. We spend over 70 per cent of our week at work, so being happy while we're there is a major priority. With practical and easy-to-read advice on how to deal with over 60 common career challenges, Make It Happen will help you to: Go to work with confidence: get the best from yourself Achieve your full potential: get the best from your career Manage successful teams: get the best from others Make It Happen also features an exclusive introduction by Dena Michelli, bestselling author of Assertiveness in a Week, unique interviews with people who've survived the career mill, and essential Web links.
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication07/02/2005
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleBusiness
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Weight439 g
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Introduction byDena Michelli
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $34.74
- AU $39.51Trending at AU $40.18
- AU $40.67Trending at AU $41.34
- AU $36.57Trending at AU $37.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.