About this product
- DescriptionLayer liquids, make a soap-powered fish and create a propellor-powered boat! This book will guide you step-by-step through great crafty experiments, as well as explaining the science behind water and liquids.
- Author BiographyAnna Claybourne has written over 150 children's books on all kinds of subjects, from sharks, black holes and splitting the atom to how to draw, Shakespeare's life, and Greek myths and legends. She knows a lot about conservation in the rain forests of Costa Rica as she once volunteered there for threw months. She likes space, sewing and music, plays the trombone and loves going camping.
- Author(s)Anna Claybourne
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication23/10/2014
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleWhizzy Science
- Series Part/Volume Number6
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWayland (Publishers) Ltd
- Content Note60-100 colour illustrations incl. step-by-steps
- Weight166 g
- Width216 mm
- Height285 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.