All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this exciting title, readers will learn about basic robot components and how they are used to build various robots for different purposes. Makers and Shakers sidebars introduce the worlds greatest robot designers and explain how they came to create their exciting inventions. Step-by-step Maker projects let readers put their skills to use as they build amazing robotic creations.
- Author(s)James Bow
- PublisherCrabtree Publishing Company
- Date of Publication01/03/2016
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleBe a Maker!
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCrabtree Publishing Company
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight422 g
- Width218 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.49Trending at AU $29.23
- AU $26.50Trending at AU $33.19
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.48
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $43.81
- AU $31.94Trending at AU $38.51
- AU $19.13Trending at AU $19.55
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $15.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.