Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $63.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom one of the most respected and imitated cosmetics artists in fashion today comes this revolutionary instruction manual on makep, laid out as a comprehensive compilation of Before and After photos, each containing instructional acetate overlays, and covering almost every face type, complexion, eye colour, and facial feature found on the runway today. For convenience and durability this book is designed as a spiralbound paperback in a hardcover binder, suitable for either for the vanity or the coffee table. 126 full-colour photos, 63 acetate instructional pages
- Author BiographyFrancois Nars is president and creative director of NARS cosmetics, with more than 200 boutiques world-wide. His work has been featured on the runways of designers like Versace, Valentino and Dolce & Gabbana, and on the covers of prestigious magazines such as Vogue, Harper's Bizaar, W, Elle and Allure.
- Author(s)Francois Nars
- PublisherpowerHouse Books,U.S.
- Date of Publication12/01/2001
- SubjectFashion & Beauty
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintpowerHouse Books,U.S.
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight1670 g
- Width258 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine40 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.65New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.64
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.72Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.36
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.