All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA major new introduction to planning by one of the leading figures in the field. This original text goes beyond a description of the central ideas and practices of planning to stress its potential to improve the quality of life in the 21st century.
- Author BiographyPATSY HEALEY is Professor Emeritus in the School of Architecture, Planning and Landscape, University of Newcastle upon Tyne, UK. She is fellow of the British Academy and her many original contributions to the field of planning include Collaborative Planning (2nd edn, 2005) also published by Palgrave Macmillan.
- Author(s)Prof. Patsy Healey
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication07/05/2010
- SubjectEnvironment & Planning
- Series TitlePlanning, Environment, Cities
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note19 black & white illustrations, 12 maps, 3 black & white tables, 2 black & white line drawings
- Weight371 g
- Width139 mm
- Height217 mm
- Spine16 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.02New
- AU $5.82New
- AU $22.60New
- AU $33.47New
- AU $30.62New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $62.02
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.88
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $29.58Trending at AU $30.62
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $53.06
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.55
- AU $39.26Trending at AU $43.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.