Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $14.71+ AU $3.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by rarewaves-outlet
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $9.42+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBy combining a few easy-to-learn stitches with great fabrics and trims, expert seamstress Emma Hardy explains how to make beautiful yet practical clothes for your children. Choose from 25 different projects, including party frocks and pinafore dresses, simple shirts and elasticated trousers, sleepwear and accessories, such as hats, bibs, bootees and aprons. There are clothes for young boys and girls, toddlers and babies, plus full-size paper patterns that can easily be scaled to suit different ages. Packed with useful tips and sewing techniques, Making Children's Clothes provides a comprehensive guide to creating fantastic items that your child will love to wear.
- Author BiographyEmma Hardy is a stylist and designer who has worked on various lifestyle and interiors magazines, including Country Homes and Interiors and Marie Claire. Her previous books include Sewing in No Time (ISBN 978-1-906094-25-6: 25,000 copies sold), Quilting in No Time (ISBN 978-1-906525-29-3: 25,000 copies sold), Fast, Fun Cards (ISBN 978-1-904991-30-4: 50,000 copies sold) and Green Crafts for Children (ISBN 978-1-904094-74-4), all published by CICO. Married with two young daughters, Emma lives in south London.
- Author(s)Emma Hardy
- PublisherRyland, Peters & Small Ltd
- Date of Publication10/09/2009
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCICO Books
- Content Note250 col photographs and artworks
- Weight506 g
- Width228 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsWith flaps
Most relevant reviews
- saffy.954809 Dec, 2012by
Simple to follow book well worth owning and sure to be used again & again.
I borrowed this book from my local library and instantly fell in love with the simple patterns and instructions, so I decided to buy it. I was looking for an all in one book with patterns to save money, as buying sewing patterns can be so expensive! The author uses simple sewing terms and all the patterns are full sized. Each patterns needs and notions are included at the start of each pattern. I love the photography, the step-by-step instructions and the extra tips and ideas. The styles are also quite unique, but trendy. I prefer this book to some of the others I have, as the patterns are simple and easy to follow. I have already made quite a few things for my grandchildren and they have been very well recieved.
- doodlebugs.jc12 Dec, 2013by
great book and great value for money
great book beautiful items to make and very easy to follow instructions and diagrams would be suitable for all sewers from beginners to experience
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.65New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.80Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.82