CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
More items related to this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.95
- AU $19.54Trending at AU $22.76
- AU $32.25Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $15.04Trending at AU $16.94
- AU $21.43Trending at AU $31.22
About this product
- SynopsisFind out how to transform your home with 35 tailor-made projects ranging from removable loose chair covers, to a selection of scatter cushions. This book shows how to make scatter cushions in all their various forms, from bolsters with plain piped edges to simple, elegant designs with envelope fastenings, and chair covers. It offers ideas for practical footstool covers as well as for outdoor seating, with new covers for a deck chair, a director's chair, and a simple design for a loose cover to hide a plastic garden chair. A techniques chapter covers all the stitch basics, and there are hints and tips to help produce professional results whatever the level of skill.,Transform your home with thirty-five fabulous tailormade projects ranging from removable loose chair covers to a fabulous selection of scatter cushions.
- AuthorDorothy Wood
- Number Of Pages96 pages
- Publication Date2001-03-01
- PublisherAnness Publishing
- Publication Year20010000
- Copyright Date2001
- Weight18.1 Oz
- Height0.4 In.
- Width9 In.
- Length11.6 In.
- Dewey Decimal746.9/5
- Dewey Edition21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.