All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFramed around critical elements for success in academically diverse environments, this book gives educators specific, user-friendly tools to optimize teaching, learning, and assessment. Following on the heels of Heacox's best-selling Differentiating Instruction in the Regular Classroom, this book offers new ideas, fresh perspectives, and additional research-based strategies designed to help teachers seamlessly integrate differentiation practices into their daily routines. Offers a wealth of practical and specific tools, templates, and checklists. Digital content includes reproducible forms.
- Author BiographyDiane Heacox, Ed.D., is an associate professor of Education at the College of St. Catherine in St. Paul, Minnesota, where she teaches undergraduate and graduate courses. Previously she was a K 12 instructional specialist and classroom teacher.
- Author(s)Diane Heacox
- PublisherFree Spirit Publishing Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/02/2009
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationMinneapolis
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFree Spirit Publishing Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight476 g
- Width216 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Foreword byRick Wormeli
- Contained items statementContains Paperback / softback and CD-ROM
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.68Trending at AU $111.07
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.33
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.01
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.98Trending at AU $53.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.