All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFlexible scheduling and flexible access have been around for years, but students in many school systems have yet to reap their benefits. Full of fresh perspectives, this easy-to-follow guide gives you an overview of the concepts and then takes you step-by-step through the process of implementing them in your school to create lifelong learners, readers, and library users of your students. An excellent tool for clarifying to a school community the win-win situation created by these changes.
- Author BiographyKAREN BROWNE OHLRICH is a retired school library media specialist, Howard County Public Schools, in Maryland. Ohlrich currently works as a school library consultant and reading tutor living in Basalt, Colorado.
- Author(s)Karen Browne Ohlrich
- Date of Publication15/06/2001
- SubjectLibrary & Information Science
- Place of PublicationEnglewood
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLibraries Unlimited Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight501 g
- Width215 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine12 mm
Save on Other
- AU $116.00Trending at AU $124.34
- AU $34.35Trending at AU $49.85
- AU $68.67Trending at AU $72.86
- AU $39.87Trending at AU $43.21
- AU $33.31Trending at AU $38.57
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $18.05
- AU $27.55Trending at AU $29.92
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.