All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionYuka and Max like different things. Yuka likes riding her bike fast, but Max likes riding slowly. Max likes loud music, but Yuka likes quiet. Yuka likes the pet fish, but Max prefers the guinea pig. Despite their differences Max and Yuka find lots of ways to play together and be friends! Each of the simple stories in the Dealing with Feelings series, beautifully illustrated by Melissa Four, explores a familiar childhood experience. These stories help children to process and understand a variety of emotions, while helpful tips at the back of the book suggest ways for parents and practitioners to build on the understanding in many creative and fun ways.
- Author BiographyNicola Call grew up in England, where she loved to ride horses and go for long walks with her dog. She later combined a successful teaching career with writing the education books The ALPS Approach and The Thinking Child. Nicola has a passion for children's literature, and is author of the Dealing With Feelings series. She now lives in California, where she has three children and a menagerie of pets. www.nicolacall.com @nicolajcall Sally Featherstone has a wealth of experience as a teacher, head teacher and a local authority adviser and inspector. In recent years, alongside her activities in publishing, Sally has continued to build a national reputation as a trainer and consultant in the Primary and Early Years field.
- Author(s)Nicola Call,Sally Featherstone
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication31/07/2014
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Series TitleDealing with Feelings
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFeatherstone Education
- Weight137 g
- Width170 mm
- Height172 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Interest Agefrom 0 to 5
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.