All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAlthough it is a beautiful day, all the animals in the barn complain about each other. The mouse doesn't like the way the dog stands on his tail, the cat doesn't like the goat's milk, the dog thinks the pig is boring, the pig thinks the rooster is too busy thinking of himself. So they decide to make a better animal, one they all like. But when the new animal is finished, it just sits there, doing thing. The barn animals decide to impress it; which is how they discover extraordinary talents in each other. The mouse can read, the pig is good at sucking out fleas, the dog can look really fierce; and the rooster can sing a lullaby.
- Author BiographyHeide St llinger and Adelheid Dahimene have received a number of international awards and published a significant number of books in partnership and individually.
- Author(s)Adelheid Dahimene
- PublisherGecko Press
- Date of Publication07/11/2008
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationWellington
- Country of PublicationNew Zealand
- ImprintGecko Press
- Content Notechiefly col. ill
- Weight227 g
- Width220 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Illustrator(s)Heide Stollinger
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.