All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.34Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionThis title explores the potential for trade unions to defend the socioecomic rights of women.
- Author BiographyValentine M. Moghadam is Professor of Sociology and Women's Studies and Director of Women's Studies at Purdue University. Her previous books include the award-winning Globalizing Women: Transnational Feminist Networks, which received the American Political Science Association's Victoria Schuck Award for the best book on Women and Politics 2006. Suzanne Franzway is Associate Professor of Sociology and Gender Studies and Portfolio Leader for Research Education at the University of South Australia. Her previous books include (with Dianne Court and R.W. Connell) Staking a Claim: Feminism, Bureaucracy and the State and Sexual Politics and Greedy Institutions: Union Women, Commitments and Conflicts in Public and Private. Mary Margaret Fonow is Professor and Head of Faculty of Women and Gender Studies and Director of the School of Social Transformation at Arizona State University. Her previous books include (with Suzanne Franzway) Making Feminist Politics: Transnational Alliances between Women and Labor and Union Women: Forging Feminism in the United Steelworkers of America.
- PublisherState University of New York Press
- Date of Publication11/01/2011
- Series TitleSUNY Series, Praxis: Theory in Action
- Place of PublicationAlbany, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintState University of New York Press
- Weight472 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byMary Margaret Fonow,Suzanne Franzway,Valentine M. Moghadam
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.