Making Good Habits, Breaking Bad Habits: 14 New Behaviors That Will Energize Your Life by Joyce Meyer (Hardback, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $27.70Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $24.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom nail biting to cell phone addiction, procrastination to overspending, bad habits seem to outnumber the good ones. Unfortunately, we pay a price for bad habits that outweighs the immediate gratification that they bring.
In this book, Joyce Meyer starts by examining the nature of habits. The first habit - and most important one to have - is the God Habit. By making it a habit to start your day by reading the Bible and communing with God, asking for His help in your efforts and His strength and sustenance, the stage is set for overcoming the habits you want to break and establishing new ones in their place.
She then explores how to break bad habits by examining the destructive negative behavior patterns.
The author moves on to discuss fourteen good habits and devotes a chapter to each. By the end of the chapter, the reader has a specific roadmap to follow until the behavior has become automatic (the definition of a habit). It's like following a GPS to get you to a new place. After traveling the same route several times, the GPS isn't needed for you to find your destination. The 'habit' of following the right route is ingrained.
Among the habits discussed are:
The God Habit
The Habit of Being Decisive
The Health Habit
The Happy Habit
The Habit of Faith
The Habit of Excellence
The Habit of Being Responsible
The Generosity Habit
The Hurry Habit
The Discipline Habit
The Confidence Habit
- Author BiographyJoyce Meyer is one of the world's leading practical Bible teachers. A #1 New York Times bestselling author, her books have helped millions of people find hope and restoration. Through Joyce Meyer Ministries, she teaches on a number of topics with a particular focus on the mind, mouth, moods and attitudes. Her candid communication style allows her to share openly and practically about her experiences so others can apply what she has learned to their lives.
Joyce has authored nearly 100 books, which have been translated into 100 languages. More than 30 million copies of her books have been sold.
Joyce hosts a daily TV and radio show, Enjoying Everyday Life (r), which broadcasts worldwide to a potential audience of 4.5 billion people.
Joyce conducts approximately a dozen domestic and international conferences every year, teaching people to enjoy their everyday lives. Her annual women's conference has attracted well over 200,000 women to St. Louis for specifically themed teachings by her and guest speakers.
Joyce also sponsors Hand of Hope, which provides feeding programs, medical care, homes for orphans, and programs combatting human traffickin
- Author(s)Joyce Meyer
- Date of Publication02/04/2013
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight408 g
- Width152 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
- Edition Statementlarge type edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.13
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.