All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.82
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionIn this title, every project shown in clear stages with more than 2400 photographs, artworks and illustrations and clear information on materials, equipment and techniques. You can experiment with the wonderful range of paper available today, from humble cardboard boxes and newspaper to delicate handmade Japanese paper. It includes papercraft projects for all occasions, such as delightful gifts for family and friends, fun projects to make with children and decorative ideas for around the home. There are projects for special occasions, including coming of age, weddings, Christmas, and Valentine's Day. Sections cover papier-mache, decoupage, paper cutting and collage, decorating paper, paper construction, origami, decorative papercrafts and paper projects of every kind. Beautifully varied, adaptable and inexpensive, paper is the ideal creative medium, offering countless possibilities for original and beautiful gifts and decorations. This book explores all the principal papercraft techniques and then encourages you to try them out in a range of more than 300 projects to suit all skill levels. Here is everything you need to kw about paper-making, decoupage, papier-mache and other techniques. The Japanese art of origami is clearly explained, step by step. You can learn how to design your own unique gift-wrap and tags, build collages, and produce bags, boxes, dolls, toys, ornaments, decorations and stationery. This book explores the fun and satisfaction there is to be had in experimenting with this most versatile of materials, and shows you how to produce your own desings to a professional standard.
- Author BiographyKate Lively, editor, is a freelance craftsperson. For this book she has brought together the work of a range of leading papercraft artists and crafts people, including Angela A'Court, a practising artist and illustrator; Marion Elliot, a well-known artist and craft author; and Paul Jackson, an internationally acclaimed paper folder and origami expert.
- Author(s)Kate Lively
- PublisherHermes House
- Date of Publication01/10/2013
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHermes House
- Content Noteover 2400 photographs
- Weight1442 g
- Width168 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine37 mm
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.