Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.09Trending at AU $29.63
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.54
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.39
- AU $51.40Trending at AU $52.88
- AU $38.18Trending at AU $44.77
- AU $33.21Trending at AU $49.82
- AU $24.99Trending at AU $28.57
About this product
- DescriptionBased on a true story of what healed traumatized orphans during World War II, this children's book helps children to heal their hurts and create a nviolent world, where we can all give and receive life and love. It also includes a section for parents and other caregivers at the end, to help guide them in supporting their children.
- Author BiographyDennis, Sheila, and Matt Linn have given retreats and seminars on processes for healing in over fifty countries and in many universities and hospitals, including a course to doctors accredited by the American Medical Association. Dennis and Matt are co-authors of twenty-one books, the last sixteen co-authored with Sheila. These books have sold over a million copies in English and have been translated into more than twenty different languages. Dennis and Sheila live in Colorado with their son, John, whom they are home- and global schooling. Matt lives in a Jesuit novitiate community in Minnesota.
- Author(s)Dennis Linn,Linn Sheila Fabricant,Matthew Linn
- PublisherPaulist Press International,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/01/2006
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Place of PublicationMahwah
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPaulist Press International,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight431 g
- Width257 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.