About this product
- DescriptionDeveloped by New Zealand reading specialist and author, Pam Holden, this exciting reading program offers an extensive range of illustrated fiction and photographic n-fiction titles at graded levels. Red Rocket Readers offer a carefully controlled sequence of challenges throughout the levels to ensure students progress with confidence and enthusiasm.
- Author BiographySeries editor and author of the Red Rocket reading program, Pam Holden has more than 30 years specialist experience in literacy. As a Reading Recovery teacher she has worked one-to-one with hundreds of children struggling with literacy. Pam's pupils have also included those approaching English as a second language, and children who are advanced and require extension. This experience has given the author a rare insight into the literacy process and has enabled her to identify many key elements that consistently block children's progress.
- Author(s)Ros Hayhoe
- PublisherFlying Start Books Ltd
- Date of Publication01/02/2004
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleRed Rocket Readers: Non-fiction Set A
- Place of PublicationAuckland
- Country of PublicationNew Zealand
- ImprintRed Rocket
- Weight40 g
- Width148 mm
- Height200 mm
- Edition StatementInternational edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.