All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.02
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.82
About this product
- DescriptionA hands-on approach introduces young scientists to ramps and wedges. Science theory and practical, fun projects teach the physics and the techlogy behind this simple machine. Important science curriculum is explained through historical and contemporary examples of ramps and wedges. Step-by-step projects range from the simple to the more challenging.
- Author(s)Chris Oxlade
- Series TitleSimple Machine Projects
- Place of PublicationCrystal Lake, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width198 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.