All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA hands-on approach introduces young scientists to screws. Science theory and practical, fun projects teach the physics and the techlogy behind this simple machine. Important science curriculum is explained through historical and contemporary examples of screws. Step-by-step projects range from the simple to the more challenging.
- Author BiographyChris Oxlade is an experienced author of non-fiction books for children. He has written more than 200 titles on science, technology, sports and hobbies, from encyclopedia articles to fun activity books.
- Author(s)Chris Oxlade
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication02/06/2016
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleRaintree Perspectives: Simple Machine Projects
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Width195 mm
- Height264 mm
- Format DetailsSewn
- Interest AgeFrom 7
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.