Making Marriage Simple: 10 Relationship-Saving Truths by PH D Helen LaKelly Hunt, PH D Harville Hendrix (Paperback / softback, 2014)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $15.54Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by wordery
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $22.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionChange the relationship you have into the one you want. Welcome to the Relationship Revolution! Making Marriage Simple is the accessible, essential road map to building a strong marriage in the modern world. Bestselling authors Harville Hendrix and Helen LaKelly Hunt distill into ten essential truths what they've learned about how to create a successful and satisfying relationship both from their decades of R&D in the marriage lab of their workshops, and from their own relationship journey. In each chapter, Harville and Helen introduce a simple truth such as a frustration is a wish in disguise, incompatibility is grounds for marriage, or conflict is growth trying to happen and then walk couples through easy yet effective exercises to help them apply each truth in real life, every day. Harville and Helen have spent their careers helping couples transform their marriages through research, workshops, and counseling. But marriage even for marriage experts is never easy, and a number of years ago they found themselves on the brink of divorce. Harville and Helen put themselves back through the exercises they d coached so many other couples through, saving their marriage and helping them achieve a true partnership. This bookis for all couples. It offers the practical tools needed to transform one s relationship into a rewarding and joyous marriage. Written with humor, compassion, and honesty, and illustrated throughout with engagingline drawings, Making Marriage Simple is a strategic blueprint for creating a stronger, more satisfying partnership in today's world.
- Author BiographyHARVILLE HENDRIX, Ph.D, author of Getting the Love You Want: A Guide for Couples, has more than forty years of experience as a clinical pastoral counselor, therapist, educator, clinical trainer, and public speaker. He has appeared on the Oprah Winfrey Show 19 times. HELEN LAKELLY HUNT, Ph.D, was elected to the Women's Hall of Fame for her work in women's philanthropy. Harville and Helenco-created Imago Relationship Therapy and arefounders of Imago Relationships International, Inc. They have six children and five grandchildren.
- Author(s)PH D Harville Hendrix,PH D Helen LaKelly Hunt
- Date of Publication01/04/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight177 g
- Width134 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Illustrator(s)Elizabeth Perrachione
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $57.88Trending at AU $63.53
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $20.35
- AU $16.96Trending at AU $23.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.