All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.90
About this product
- DescriptionWhy are some marriages more successful, more satisfying, and more enduring than others? The answer to this question is perhaps the most widely studied and best-kwn part of our marriage and family-therapy literature, although arguably, it is the least understood and certainly the least followed in terms of avoiding the pitfalls that lead to unsuccessful marriages. What this book proposes as an answer to this question is the nearest thing we have to a manifesto for marriage and family living. It provides us with a clear description of what married life should be like. No words or ideas sum up the intention of this manifesto better or indicate more clearly its challenge to contemporary marriages than the words making marriage user-friendly.
- Author(s)Russ Holloman Ph. D.
- PublisherWestbow Press
- Date of Publication14/05/2012
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Place of PublicationNashville, TN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWestbow Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight386 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.